Service Level Agreement
x10Premium guarantees a 99.9% network uptime measured on a monthly basis, starting from the first day and ending on the last day of the calendar month. Terms and conditions apply and are outlined below.
- 99.9% to 100% Uptime - 0% Credit
- 99.1% to 99.8% Uptime - 10% Credit
- 98% to 99% Uptime - 25% Credit
- 95% to 97.9% Uptime - 50% Credit
- 0 to 94.9% Uptime - 100% Credit
SLA Terms & Conditions
- The maximum amount to be reimbursed may not exceed the total paid in a one month period.
- Scheduled maintenance windows are not eligible for an SLA credit.
- SLA credit is applied to the user account for future purchases and is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Downtime due to hardware failure or things outside of x10Hosting's control are not eligible for an SLA credit.
- SLA credit may not be claimed by individuals who are not currently in good standing with payments.
- All SLA claims must be made within 7 days of the event causing the request.
- All SLA claims must be submitted via the official support helpdesk.
- SLA credit may take up to 5 business days to be applied to an account giving us time to properly investigate the issue and confirm the claim.